- Focus on simplicity and practicality, while embedding rigor throughout the assessment process. This enables consistent results and a depth of analysis that enhances business decision-making.
- Provide a common vocabulary and framework, enabling information risk practitioners and management to form a unified view of information risk across different areas of the business, and better integrate into enterprise risk management.
- Guide information risk practitioners’ analysis so that information risk is assessed from the perspective of the business. The end result is a risk profile that reflects a view of information risk in business terms.
- Enable a broader and more comprehensive risk coverage, thereby reducing the chance that a significant risk will be overlooked.
- Allow key business and technology stakeholders to obtain a clear picture of where to focus resources, in order to deal with information risks that are most significant to the organization.
- Empower information risk practitioners to engage with key business, risk and technology stakeholders in an organized and enterprise-aware manner.
- Monitor all aspects on a ongoing basis.
Give IT-Direction a call to setup your consultation!